Manufacturing / Custom Design
- Start to finish design and production of jewelry in your individual style
- One-of-a-kind creations you will cherish for years to come
- We can create anything – no piece is too difficult
- We can use gemstones that you already have
- We can turn that old, unworn piece of jewelry into something fresh and exciting
- Complimentary cleaning
- Ring sizing
- Full spectrum metal working
- Expert evaluation and repair
- Polishing of worn and damaged valuable gems
- Expert diamond setting
- Antique refurbishing
We are proud to have on our staff a Rolex certified watch technician
- Repair of Swiss Mechanical and Quartz Watches
- Rolex Service
- Battery replacement
- Band replacements (leather, metal and rubber)
- Sizing Watch Bracelets
- Full Service for Swiss Mechanical and Quartz Watches (see details below)
- Mechanical Watch Full Service
– Our full service for mechanical watches consists of the disassembly and overhaul of the movement with an examination of all parts. We replace damaged or worn parts and re-seal water-resistant cases. Each of its parts are placed in special chemical solutions that dissolve dirt, dust, and emulsify any dried out oils. When the watch is reassembled, special oils are applied to lubricate all essential parts. We recommend that a general overhaul be performed every three years and that all water-resistant watches be tested once a year for case tightness. In addition, bracelet watch bands are polished and thoroughly cleaned.
- Quartz Watch Full Service
– Our quartz watch full service consists of the watch disassembly, the case and bracelet being polished and thoroughly cleaned in the ultrasonic and the battery being replaced. If needed, the gaskets will be replaced then the watch is resealed to factory specifications.
- Mechanical Watch Full Service
- Instant Credit with approved application with the Luxury Jewelry Class Card
- No Annual Fees
- Preferred Customer Status
- 3 Month Layaway With 1/3 Down Payment
Insurance Replacement Assistance
- Doron Diamond Merchant is an approved vendor of State Farm Insurance/Replacement Services
- Identification of jewelry of equal kind, quality and value as the original
- Large inventory selections in our showroom
- We bill most insurance companies
Pearl / Bead Stringing
- Pearls should be restrung every few years.
- Graduated or multi strands are no problem for our experts
We have the most knowledgeable and experienced appraisers you can find anywhere. We can appraise your jewelry, diamonds, gemstones, watches, and much more. If you haven’t had your jewelry appraised in the past 2 years, we recommend you have it documented today.
If you are interested in getting an independent opinion on your diamond or gemstone, let us help you choose the correct lab for your report. We’ll make sure it gets there safely, and explain the terminology when it comes back..
Jewelers Mutual Insurance, founded in 1913, is the only insurance company that specializes in protecting jewelers and the personal jewelry of the United States. Your Personal Jewelry insurance policy will repair or replace your insured jewelry if lost, stolen or damaged. Furthermore, jewelry losses you experience with Jewelers Mutual will not affect your existing homeowners policy. Jewelry losses you turn in on your homeowners policy will count towards your continued eligibility and may even impact your homeowners premium. For more information, stop by our store and pick up a brochure on the program, call Jewelers Mutual direct at 1-888-884-2424 or visit them at Jewelers Mutual Insurance. We would also be happy to provide the insurance appraisals needed to insure your jewelry.
- Expert hand engraving
- Precise machine engraving
- Multiple symbols, languages, fonts included
- Family crests
- Your purchase will be presented to you in Doron Diamond Merchant signature green box
- Gift wrapping is available upon request
- Shipping available for a nominal fee